The Parish Council together with the One Stop Shop on Norton East Road and Moreton Bakewell as a representative from the Community Centre have raised funds for defibrillators to be located in the village.
A donation was made Norton Canes have led the way within the Cannock Chase District in the number of Defibrillators available. No training is required as the instructions on the equipment are self explanatory.
The defibrillators are located at:
- One Stop Shop, Norton East Road, Norton Canes – 24hr access
- Yew Tree Pub, Walsall Road, Norton Canes – 24hr access
- Norton Canes Community Centre, Brownhills Road Norton Canes (this is not a 24 hr facility as the equipment is located inside the Community Centre)
- Trinity Methodist Church, Poplar Street, Norton Canes – 24hr access
- The Railway Tavern, Norton Green Lane, Norton Canes – 24 hr access
If anyone has any queries relating to the defibrillators please contact the Clerk on 01543 276812 or email: email@example.com