NORTON CANES PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a Council Meeting of the Parish Council.
To be held on Wednesday 16th October 2019 commencing at 7.00pm at Norton Canes Community Centre
A G E N D A
- pm. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION – 30 MINS
To receive any apologies that may be forthcoming.
- Declaration of interests
To receive any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Council Meeting and Matters Arising from the meeting held on the 18th September 2019
To approve the Minutes of the 18th September 2019
- Police Report
To receive and consider Police report.
- Reports from Councillors
To receive reports from Councillors.
- Reports from Committees
- Planning – to consider planning applications/decisions (summary attached)
- Projects and Village Enhancement
To note any information relating to ongoing Projects.
- Audit and Governance
To consider upgrade of CCTV at Parish Office (see attached report)
- New Cemetery
To receive update
- Neighbourhood Plan
To receive an update on the progress of the Plan
To report any issues relating to Highways.
- Chairman’s Announcements & Correspondence
To note the incoming and outgoing correspondence (attached)
- Authorisation of Accounts
To note the payments and authorise accounts for October 2019 (copy attached)
- Date of Next Meeting – 20th November 2019 at 7pm at Norton Canes
- Items for information for future agenda
The Parish Office, Burntwood Road, Norton Canes, WS11 9RE
TELEPHONE 01543 276812