NORTON CANES PARISH COUNCIL
|Clerk to the Council
13th November 2020
To: All Members of Norton Canes Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend a virtual Meeting of the Parish Council on Wednesday 18th November 2020 commencing at 7 p.m. at which the business set out below will be transacted.
Note: This meeting is permissible under the Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 20230 (“the 2020 Regulations”) which came into force on 04 April 2020 in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. The 2020 Regulations enable local councils to hold remote meetings (including any by video and telephone conferencing) for a specified period until May 2021.
Members of the public may join the meeting and participate in the Public Participation by using Zoom.
Meeting ID: 412 594 4141
One tap mobile
+442039017895,,4125944141#,,,,,,0#,,0208238# United Kingdom
+441314601196,,4125944141#,,,,,,0#,,0208238# United Kingdom
Dial by your location
+44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom
+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
+44 203 051 2874 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 412 594 4141
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kmICSGL6d
Norton Canes Parish Council
- pm. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION – 30 MINS
To receive any apologies that may be forthcoming.
- Declaration of interests
To receive any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Council Meeting and Matters Arising from the meeting held on the 21st October 2020
To approve the Minutes of the 21st October 2020 and consider any matters arising.
- Police Report
To receive and consider Police report.
- Cema Upgrade
Update on the upgrade the playground on the Cema. (see attached report)
- Grove Colliery
Update on the Grove Colliery (see attached notes of meeting held on 4th November)
- Reports from Councillors
To receive reports from Councillors.
- Reports from Committees
- Planning – To consider planning applications/decisions:
- (summary attached)
- Decision re planning application for Gypsy/Traveller site on Lime Lane.
- Projects and Village Enhancement
To receive an update on ongoing projects and consider the following item:
- Lantern Parade alternative
- Welcome signs for village (see attached report)
- Festive Window Competition
- Audit and Governance
- Confirmation of Annual Return 2019/20
(ii) Cil receipt re Housing Development on 7 Bridges Road
- 9. Neighbourhood Plan
To receive an update. (attached draft minutes of meeting held on 5th November)
- 10. Highways
To receive any issues relating to highway matters.
- New Cemetery
To consider the expenditure for a survey required by the Diocese (see attached
- Chairman’s Announcements & Correspondence
To note any correspondence and comments from Chairman.
- Consideration of bench plaque in remembrance of Brenda Rose
- Authorisation of Accounts
To note the payments and authorise accounts for November (copy attached)
- 14. Next Meeting: Wednesday 16th December 7 p.m. via Zoom.
- Items for information for future agenda