NORTON CANES PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a Council Meeting of the Parish Council.
To be held on Wednesday 20th March 2019 commencing at 7.00pm at Norton Canes Community Centre
A G E N D A
7 p.m. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION – 30 MINS
To receive any apologies that may be forthcoming.
- Declaration of interests
To receive any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Parish Council and Matters Arising from the meeting held on the 20th February 2019
To approve the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on the 20th February 2019
- Police Report
To receive and consider Police report.
- Community and Youth Endeavour Award
To consider nominations for the Community and Youth Endeavour Award (attached)
- Reports from Councillors
To receive Councillors reports
- Reports from Committees
- Planning – to consider planning applications/decisions (summary attached)
- Projects and Village Enhancement
To receive update re ongoing projects. Feedback from events working group held on 9th March.
- Audit and Governance
To consider any issues relating to finance including the following item:
- Expenditure for repair of bus shelter on Burntwood Road (outside of Library) (see attached
- New Cemetery
To receive update on new cemetery.
- Neighbourhood Plan
To receive update.
To note any issues relating to Highways.
- Chairman’s Announcements & Correspondence
To note incoming and outgoing post. (attached)
- Authorisation of Accounts
To note the payments and authorise accounts for March 2019 (copy attached)
- Date of Next Meeting – Wednesday 17th April 2019.
Note: Annual Parish Assembly on Thursday 4th April 2019 at The Library, Burntwood Road,
- Items for information for future agenda
The Parish Office, Burntwood Road, Norton Canes, WS11 9RE
TELEPHONE 01543 276812 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org