NORTON CANES PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a Council Meeting of the Parish Council.
To be held on Wednesday 17th June 2020 commencing at 7.00pm Virtual Meeting by Zoom
A G E N D A
- pm. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION – 30 MINS
To receive any apologies that may be forthcoming.
- Declaration of interests
To receive any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Council Meeting and Matters Arising from the meeting held on the 19th February 2020
To approve the Minutes of the 19th February 2020 and consider any matters arising. (previously circulated)
- Police Report
To receive and consider Police report.
- Annual Governance Statement 2019-20
To review the Annual Governance Statement as part of the Annual Return for 2019-20 and consider the responses required (copy document attached).
- Annual Return 2019-20
- To note the Internal Auditor’s report for 2019-20 (copy attached)
- To approve the Annual Return for 2019-20 (copy attached)
- Reports from Councillors
To receive reports from Councillors.
- Reports from Committees
- Planning – To consider planning applications/decisions (summary attached)
- Projects and Village Enhancement
To receive an update re ongoing Projects.
- New Welcome Sign
- New Hanging Basket Poles
- Audit and Governance
- To consider any financial matters affecting the Council
- Consideration re investment of funds received from the District Council re CIL in the sum of £54,362.
- Neighbourhood Plan
To receive a progress report and feedback from the Steering Group held on the 27th February (Minutes attached)
(a) To note any issues relating to Highways
(b) To consider letter from Jerome Primary School (previously attached)
- Chairman’s Announcements & Correspondence
To note any correspondence and comments from Chairman.
- To consider not having a Summer Recess to enable Parish Council meetings to continue given that there have already been no meetings held for 3 months.
- Authorisation of Accounts
To note the payments and authorise accounts for June 2020 (copy attached)
- Next Meeting: Wednesday 15th July 2020. 7 p.m. Venue or Virtual meeting to be arranged following Government guidelines.
- Items for information for future agenda
L M Florence
The Parish Office, Burntwood Road, Norton Canes, WS11 9RE
TELEPHONE 01543 276812