NORTON CANES PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a Council Meeting of the Parish Council.
To be held on Wednesday 19th June 2019 commencing at 7.00pm at Norton Canes Community Centre
A G E N D A
- pm. PRESENTATION BY SARAH JONES, PRINCIPAL PLANNER, CANNOCK CHASE DISTRICT COUNCIL RE LOCAL PLAN REVIEW
7.30 p.m. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION – 30 MINS
To receive any apologies that may be forthcoming.
- Declaration of interests
To receive any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting and Matters Arising from the meeting held on the 14TH May 2019
To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on the 14th May 2019
- Police Report
To receive and consider Police report.
5.. Annual Governance Statement
To review the Annual Governance Statement as part of the Annual Return 2018-19 and consider the responses required. (copy attached)
- Annual Return
(a) To note the Internal Auditor’s report for 20189-19 (copy attached)
(b) To approve the Annual Return for 2018-19 (copy attached)
- 7. Councillor Vacancies
To consider and approve the process for filling the Councillor vacancies (report attached)
- Christmas Lights 2019
To consider whether any variation in the provision of Christmas Lights is required for 2019 (report attached)
- Reports from Councillors
To receive Councillors reports
- Reports from Committees
- Planning – to consider planning applications/decisions (summary attached)
- Projects and Village Enhancement
To receive update re ongoing projects.
- Audit and Governance
To consider any issues relating to finance.
- 11. New Cemetery
To receive update on new cemetery.
- Neighbourhood Plan
- To receive update (notes of working group held on 21st May)
- Appointment of Glenis Turner as Neighbourhood Plan Administrator (copy Contract attached)
To note any issues relating to Highways.
- Chairman’s Announcements & Correspondence
To note incoming and outgoing post. (attached)
- Authorisation of Accounts
To note the payments and authorise accounts for June 2019 (copy attached)
16 Date of Next Meeting – 17th July 2019 at 7pm at Norton Canes Community Centre.
- Items for information for future agenda
The Parish Office, Burntwood Road, Norton Canes, WS11 9RE
TELEPHONE 01543 276812