NORTON CANES PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a Council Meeting of the Parish Council.
To be held on Wednesday 15th January 2020 commencing at 7.00pm at Norton Canes Community Centre
A G E N D A
Presentation of Trophies for Festive Window Competition
- pm. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION – 30 MINS
To receive any apologies that may be forthcoming.
- Declaration of interests
To receive any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Council Meeting and Matters Arising from the meeting held on the 18th December 2019
To approve the Minutes of the 18th December 2019 and consider any matters arising.
- Police Report
To receive and consider Police report.
- Reports from Councillors
To receive reports from Councillors.
- Reports from Committees
- Planning –
(i) To consider planning applications/decisions (summary attached)
- Update re Grove Colliery planning application
- Projects and Village Enhancement
To report on any ongoing projects.
- Audit and Governance
To raise any issues relating to financial matters
- List of Committees
To review the membership of Committees (copy attached)
- Environmental Matter re Odour from Poplars Landfill site
To receive update regarding he issue of the odours from Poplars Landfill site.
- New Cemetery
To receive update
- Neighbourhood Plan
To receive a progress report
- 11. Highways
To report any issues relating to Highways.
- Chairman’s Announcements & Correspondence
To note the incoming and outgoing correspondence (attached)
- Authorisation of Accounts
To note the payments and authorise accounts for January 2020 (copy attached)
- Date of Next Meeting – Wednesday 19th February 2020 at 7pm at Norton
Canes Community Centre.
- Items for information for future agenda
The Parish Office, Burntwood Road, Norton Canes, WS11 9RE
TELEPHONE 01543 276812