NORTON CANES PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a Council Meeting of the Parish Council.
To be held on Wednesday 16th January 2019 commencing at 7.00pm at Norton Canes Community Centre
A G E N D A
7 p.m. PRESENTATION OF FESTIVE WINDOW COMPETITION
7.30 P.M. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION – 30 MINS
To receive any apologies that may be forthcoming.
- Declaration of interests
To receive any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Parish Council and Matters Arising from the meeting held on the 19th December 2018
To approve the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on the 19th December 2018.
- Police Report
To receive and consider Police report.
- S137 Grant applications
To consider the grant applications for the S137 funding (draft schedule attached)
- Reports from Councillors
To receive Councillors reports
- Reports from Committees
- Planning – to consider planning applications/decisions (summary attached)
- Projects and Village Enhancement
To receive feedback re ongoing projects
- Audit and Governance
To report on any issues relating to finance matters.
- New Cemetery
To receive update
- Neighbourhood Plan
To receive feedback from working group meeting held on the 8th January.
To note any issues relating to Highways.
- Chairman’s Announcements & Correspondence
(a)To note incoming and outgoing post. (attached)
(b)To discuss the Chasewater Friends group (previously emailed separately)
- Authorisation of Accounts
To note the payments and authorise accounts for January 2019 (attached)
- Date of Next Meeting – Wednesday 20th February 2019.
- Items for information for future agenda
The Parish Office, Burntwood Road, Norton Canes, WS11 9RE
TELEPHONE 01543 276812 EMAIL email@example.com