NORTON CANES PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a Council Meeting of the Parish Council.
To be held on Wednesday 19th February 2020 commencing at 7.00pm at Norton Canes Community Centre
A G E N D A
Visitor: Mr.C.Donnelly Capital Projects Manager, CCDC to outline the proposals for the upgrade of Play Area on Cema
- pm. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION – 30 MINS
To receive any apologies that may be forthcoming.
- Declaration of interests
To receive any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Council Meeting and Matters Arising from the meeting held on the15th January 2020
To approve the Minutes of the 15th January 2020 and consider any matters arising.
- Police Report
To receive and consider Police report.
- Reports from Councillors
To receive reports from Councillors.
- Resolution re Change of Council Meetings
To consider a resolution to change the dates of Council meetings (see attached report)
- S137 Grants 2020
To consider grant applications for 2020 (attached template for consideration)
- Reports from Committees
- Planning –
(i) To consider planning applications/decisions (summary attached)
- Projects and Village Enhancement
To receive feedback from meeting held on 30th January (minutes attached)
- Audit and Governance
To raise any issues relating to financial matters
- New Cemetery
To receive update
- Neighbourhood Plan
To receive a progress report
To report on Liaison meeting held on 4th February 2020 (copy notes attached)
- Chairman’s Announcements & Correspondence
To note the incoming and outgoing correspondence (attached)
- Authorisation of Accounts
To note the payments and authorise accounts for February 2020 (copy attached)
- Date of Next Meeting – Wednesday 18th March 2020 at 7pm at Norton
Canes Community Centre.
- Items for information for future agenda
The Parish Office, Burntwood Road, Norton Canes, WS11 9RE
TELEPHONE 01543 276812