NORTON CANES PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a Council Meeting of the Parish Council.
To be held on Wednesday 20th February 2019 commencing at 7.00pm at Norton Canes Community Centre
A G E N D A
7 p.m. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION – 30 MINS
To receive any apologies that may be forthcoming.
- Declaration of interests
To receive any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Parish Council and Matters Arising from the meeting held on the 16th January 2019
To approve the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on the 16th January 2019
- Police Report
To receive and consider Police report.
- Indoor and Outdoor Sport, Recreation and Open Spaces for the village
To consider the response from the District Council following our letter to them of the 18th January requesting consideration to use S106 funding to provide upgrades to playground facilities in the village. (copy letter attached).
- Reports from Councillors
To receive Councillors reports
* Feedback from Community Speedwatch Engagement Event (Cllr.J.Newbury)
- Reports from Committees
- Planning – to consider planning applications/decisions (summary attached)
- Projects and Village Enhancement
To receive feedback from meeting held on the 7th February 2019 (draft minutes to be tabled at the Council meeting)
- Audit and Governance
To consider expenditure for replacement information board re mining heritage located on Jubilee Gardens (email attached refers to options and costs)
- New Cemetery
To receive update on new cemetery and report on meeting with the Holford group.
- Neighbourhood Plan
To receive feedback from working group meeting held on the 12th February (notes to be tabled at the Council meeting)
To note any issues relating to Highways and feedback from meeting held on the 31st January.
- Chairman’s Announcements & Correspondence
To note incoming and outgoing post. (attached)
- Authorisation of Accounts
To note the payments and authorise accounts for February 2019 (copy attached)
- Date of Next Meeting – Wednesday 20th March 2019.
- Items for information for future agenda
The Parish Office, Burntwood Road, Norton Canes, WS11 9RE
TELEPHONE 01543 276812 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org