NORTON CANES PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a Council Meeting of the Parish Council.
To be held on Wednesday 19th August 2020 commencing at 7.00pm
A G E N D A
- pm. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION – 30 MINS
To receive any apologies that may be forthcoming.
- Declaration of interests
To receive any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Council Meeting and Matters Arising from the meeting held on the 15th July 2020
To approve the Minutes of the 15th July 2020 and consider any matters arising.
- Police Report
To receive and consider Police report.
- Reports from Councillors
To receive reports from Councillors.
- Reports from Committees
- Planning – To consider planning applications/decisions (summary attached)
- Projects and Village Enhancement
To receive an update re ongoing Projects.
- Audit and Governance
To receive report following Audit and Governance Committee meeting held on the 3rd August 2020. (copy draft minutes attached)
- Neighbourhood Plan
To receive a progress report.
To note any issues relating to Highways.
- New Cemetery
To receive an update.
- Chairman’s Announcements & Correspondence
To note any correspondence and comments from Chairman.
- Authorisation of Accounts
To note the payments and authorise accounts for August2020 (copy attached)
- Next Meeting: Wednesday 16th September 2020. 7 p.m. Venue
- Items for information for future agenda
L M Florence
The Parish Office, Burntwood Road, Norton Canes, WS11 9RE
TELEPHONE 01543 276812