NORTON CANES PARISH COUNCIL
Local Government Act 1972 – notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Assembly will be held:
Thursday 4th April 2019 Commencing 7 p.m. Norton Canes Library, Burntwood Road, Norton Canes
A G E N D A
- Welcome by the Chairman of Norton Canes Parish Council
- Minutes of the Parish Council and Matters Arising from the meeting held on 5th April
2018 to be noted (available at meeting)
- Presentations of S137 grants to Community Groups and to receive any reports.
- Presentation of Community Award for 2018
- Chairman’s Report
The Chairman of the Parish Council to report on the activities and the business of the Parish Council during 2018 together with the future activities of the Council.
- Presentation of Vice Chairman’s Chain by Cllr.J.Beddows
- Open Forum on Local Issues
The Community are invited to raise issues of local concern.
Light refreshments will be available after the meeting.