NORTON CANES PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to an Annual General Meeting of the Parish Council.
To be held on Tuesday 14th May 2018 commencing at 7.00pm at Trinity Methodist Church, Poplar Street, Norton Canes
A G E N D A
To receive any apologies that may be forthcoming.
- Chairman of the Council
To elect the Chairman of the Parish Council for the ensuing municipal year.
- To receive the Chairman’s Declaration of acceptance of office.
- Vice Chairman of the Council
To appoint the Vice Chairman of the Parish Council for the ensuing municipal year.
- Committees of Council
To elect the Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Members of the various standing committees of the Council.
- a) Planning
- b) Projects & Village Enhancement
- Events Working Group
- New Cemetery Working Group
- c) Audit & Governance
- d) Highways
- e) Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group
- Appointment of representatives on Outside Bodies
- a) Poplars Liaison Committee
- b) Standards Committee
- c) Norton Canes Community Partnership
- d) Norton Canes Community Centre
- e) AONB
- f) Singh’s Patient Liaision Committee
- g) Norton Canes Academy School Governor
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION – 30 MINS.
- Declaration of interests
To receive any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Parish Council and Matters Arising from the meeting held on the 17th April 2019
To approve the Minutes of the Council meeting held on the 17th April 2019
- Police Report
To receive and consider Police report.
- Reports from Councillors
To receive Councillors reports
- Reports from Committees
To consider planning applications/decisions (summary attached)
To receive an update re ongoing projects.
(c) Audit and Governance
To report on a meeting of the Committee held on 30th April (copies to be tabled at meeting)
- New Cemetery
To receive an update
- Neighbourhood Plan
To receive an update
- Chairman’s Announcements & Correspondence
To receive incoming and outgoing post.(attached)
- Authorisation of Accounts
To authorise accounts for May 2019 (attached schedule)
- Date of Next Meeting – 19th June 2019 at 7 pm at Norton Canes Community Centre
- Items for information for future agenda
The Parish Office, Burntwood Road, Norton Canes, WS119RE
TELEPHONE 01543 276812 EMAIL email@example.com